Madness Hallucination Madness Hallucination

I LOVE THIS, THIS IS SO MUCH DIFFRENT AND ORIGINAL THEN ALL THE OTHER MADNESS COLLABS!
WOW AMAZING I AM CUMMING SO HARD RIGHT NOW.
LIKE SERIOUSLY SEMEN STOPPED COMING OUT NOW IT'S JUST MY BLOOD CELLS, WOW I LOVE THIS.
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I WISH I WAS TALENTED ENOUGH TO BE IN YOUR-EXCLUSIVE ORIGINAL GOOD-GUYS TOTALLY NOT 12 YEAR OLDS COLLAB!
GOD I WISH EVERY MADNESS COLLAB WAS ORIGINAL TOO BUT THIS IS JUST AMAZING!
No but seriously this is exactly the same shit as any other madness collab so.
BOOP.
Also the animation was nice, But I've seen this stuff for over 5-6 years.

Flappy Bird Collab Flappy Bird Collab

Oh look, Another parody for Flappy Bird.
This is so unoriginal, This is just a bunch of Flappy bird kills.
Every collab madness animator has to involve violence somehow, RIGHT!?
It has the exact same construction of a mandess animation: Senseless killing.
It's not funny, It's not original, Most of these jokes are taken from the internet (For example, Mario angry at the bird because she took his pipes).
We have enough of this shit on the internet. It makes me angry to see the same shit over and over again as an animator that used to animate madness, I finally realized it's unoriginal shit.
This is just mindless killing, Of flappy bird, This collab was a stupid Idea, I'm not coming here for animation quality, I'm coming for content quality, And this is just absolute shit.
Sorry for the tough review (Which I know YOU CAN'T TAKE ONE), But I'm saying the truth.
This made me angry, You can do so much better then just senseless violence, I wouldn't even care if it was just another flappy bird parody to be honest; Their flooding the internet right now right? I have no reason to be so hateful right?
WRONG, Because it's just a madness constructed flappy bird cartoon with no actual joke to it as far as mario eating the bird.
Not funny, Not original, NOT GOOD.
Blame. This. Peice. Of crap.

Djjaner responds:

This collab is short, and pay him for 3 weeks, I do not know how much to Flappy Bird became a parody or mockery but I'll tell you this. Your opinion is to take shit annoys you the bird me too .. The game is lousy and it's just plain theft from Mario games. But do not judge me quickly. I'm trying to do something funny, maybe I'm doing wrong and my mistake but I understand that it can not even be a single star or the effort, so that you insulted me.

Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping

Absolutely brilliant.
Just so creative and amazing and the animation was fantastic.
BUT it would of been super funny if there was a gangnam style one!
Good job and keep up the good work.

Random to the max! Random to the max!

It's good, Although the last two levels had a little lack on level design, It looked some-what forced, But I didn't mind. Overall score 5/5.

BobieThe11th responds:

thanks man
P.S you stink

the skullkid the skullkid

Chance, This was my childhood game.
This was nostalgia by itelf.
Thank you for giving me this. Thank you.
RIP Chance, You had a good run.

The floating desert The floating desert

I hate this. It sucks, just cuz I said so, you're an asshole and you suck dicks you fucking faggot homo piece of shit. Go fuck a goat you motherfucking ass gaping cheek spreading mammoth eating son of a fuck.
Jk it's great lol.

BobieThe11th responds:

( :I )

Chasing the Homonculus Chasing the Homonculus

Dude this is amazing, I don't know why you don't like it but that's your opinion c:
This will be great for our game, Thanks man! :D